Times, Terms & Pricing:
- Dates: Thursday through Saturday, July 28 - July 30, 2011.
- Time: Thursday registration begins at 12:00 pm. The clinic begins at 1 pm Thursday and continues all day Friday and Saturday until noon. Doors open Friday and Saturday at 8:30 am.
- 3-day Full Clinic Resident price is $590.00. Early Bird rate until July 1: $500.00
- 3-day Commuter Rate with meals is $495.00. Early Bird rate until July 1: $425.00
- Single Commuter days with meals: Thursday @ $150, Friday @ $275.00 & Saturday @ $100.00
- Click "More Information" for separate lodging fees, guest room and board rates, and (10) NYC sightseeing links.
- Payment terms: Cash, check, or credit card. We accept all credit cards.
- All Clinic Instructors, Participants, and Students must carry a St Johns's ID, called a "StormCard," to attend this event. See More information.
- Register Now
- Classes are offered in bluegrass guitar (rhythm and flat picking), mandolin, and fiddle.
- Saturday morning jam session classes will be offered in bluegrass and old time styles. Students from Metro Banjo and Gotham Acoustic be combined giving all students jam experience with banjos, guitars, mandolins, and fiddles.
- Instructional sessions range from one hour and fifteen minutes to an hour and a half each.
- What will you need? Bring your instrument, picks, strings, a wire music stand, writing material, and a lot of questions.
(We highly recommend electronic tuners.)
- Depending on schedule, private lessons will again be available with the instructor of your choice.
- You are free to record and/ or video your clinic classes.
Levels of instruction:
- Beginner: Limited experience. New to the instrument.
- Intermediate: Experienced. May be technically challenged. Can jam, understands the basics. Seeks more consistent sound and timing. May have trouble finding the melody.
- Advanced: Serious players. Can play up to speed without sacrificing technique, tone, or clarity. Ready for new ideas and an individual style. Seeking a professional sound.
Contact Information: Village Productions, P.O. Box 816, Burnsville, NC 28714.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
As we respond to all email clinic inquiries, if you email us and do not receive a response, please call. Thank you.Return to Top